- The opportunity I have to experience a different coast for a bit.
- The experiences I’ve had here in NYC.
- My parents, who have been more supportive than EVER. EVER.
- The ability to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Being able to look on the brighter side of things, even though it’s really hard to do sometimes.
- A place to live and call home.
- My friends/bests.
- My faith. I don’t think I have ever seen faith work with me as much as it has in these past few months. Like, forreal. I hope that it continues to be with me as long as I believe it’s there.
- People that care about me.
- The relationships I was able to build here.
- The ability to handle my shit, even though shit gets HELLA tough. “If you don’t work for it, it won’t be worth it.”
- Having this experience and getting school credit for it.
- Everything I have in my life right now.
What are you thankful for?
So I’ve only been back in the US for a day and my director already talked to the general manager in Korea. And apparently, Korea wants me back! They discuss about a possible exchange, which means I might have to live there for 3 months in the future. Man, this is very tempting. :/
Favorite, I’m so proud of you.
Did you get me a keychain?… and a boy? hehe
…really, it does.
because I have had the privilege to meet a boat load of amazing people on my internship. This evening, I met Tony Bennett, famous musician and Roscoe Orman, who plays the character of Gordon on Sesame Street. Excuse me, I’m gonna go call my mom.